Looking to unload my newly built Fuji Feather, 59 cm. All components are new because the original components were stolen (down to the frame, bicycle seat and chain). Built with mostly new parts, including:
- Alex 28 Race Rims
- All City Hubs (flip-flop at the back, currently running on single speed)
- ACS Crossfire free wheel (17T)
- Sunlite crankset (44T)
- Iro stem and bullhorn bars
- Tektro brakes
- All new bar tape, brake cables and housing
- Kenda Kwest 28C tires (great for cruising over potholes)
Bike was ridden once this weekend for about 30 miles, so there is barely any wear on the tires. Everything works great - could use some better brake levers and bar end plugs.
Unfortunately I'm moving, and I can only take one bike with me. This project will sadly have to go. It's fast and you will love it!