Selling my much loved and trusty Bianchi Pista.
The bike has a 53cm frame.
Bike was professionally primed and painted matte black years ago. It has chipping of the black paint on the frame consistent with wrapping a lock around it, but the undercoating is solid and there's no rust anywhere on the bike. Bike was professionally set up by a friend who builds custom bikes and does work for one of the bigger messenger agencies in NYC. The bike looks awesome, rides awesome, is awesome. But I have a car and don't use it much anymore, so off she goes.
Bike is currently set up as a fixed gear "track" bike but the hub is reversible, so if you prefer a traditional "freewheel/coaster" type of bike you could flip the hub and add a back brake.
Checklist of parts/set-up...
- 53cm Bianchi Pista frame. Matte black. Some chips to paint but excellent condition.
- Bianchi Chrome Moly Fork. Matte black.
- Padded black leather grips with red stitching (like new).
- Promax hub (currently set up as a fixed gear but reversible if you prefer a freewheel "coaster" bike)
- Promax front brake with MX lever.
- Armadillo 700x28cm "Anti Flat" All condition tires on Velocity rims. Tires have been ridden on a bit but are like new.
- Selle San Marco saddle. Excellent condition.
- Forte pedals with power grip pedal straps. Like new condition.
$375 obo takes it. Pick up in Bushwick off the Morgan L stop.